Followers

Sunday, 2 June 2013

Whoop whoop!! I've been published!!

Yep siree I am happy LOL!!
I have been published in this months Creative card Magazine issue 55
I made 5 Just for men cards using the fantastic products from Kraftyhands
they just ooze quality and Style and I love using their range of products so a big thanks guys!!
What makes Kraftyhands cd's so good?
they're affordable
they're Quality
they're  Stylish
you dont just have to print and cut, you can use them to suit your own particular style
and even better you can mix and match over the whole range of cd's
Dont like cutting......you dont have to.... you can now buy die cut sheets which I have also used on my cards
fantabytastic!!!!
Okay I'll calm down now LOL!!
if you would like to find out more about 
Kraftyhands and their amazing products
click HERE

8 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Hey! That is brilliant news! Congratulations! Kim

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Laney, well deserved.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Daniele said...

congratulations Laney
hugs

Andree said...

Well done Laney! Huge congratulations x

l00pyscraftcreations said...

oh congratulations hunni! well done you!xxx

Colette Colman said...

Great big Congratulations to you! You are such an inspiration :) You deserve it :) xxx

Linny said...

Congratulations Laney, you can see my first cards in print too this month, in Papercraft Essentials. Lol. Linda x

Molecraft said...

Congratulations Laney!!!
Helen x