Followers

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

A Kraftyhand update and some samples

As you all know Kraftyhands had a new cd just before my holiday so I would like to share a couple of samples with you 
these are from the 
Equestrian Events CD
if you love horses you will love this CD


I also want to tell you about a new CD

The 12 days of Christmas

this will be showcased on Create and Craft tv
at 1pm and 6pm on Tuesday August 6th
I will be Sharing a few sneak peaks closer to the time.
Come back tomorrow as I am going to share the cards that were published in last months 
Creative Cardmaking Magazine
all using Kraftyhand Products
In the meantime why not have a browse in the Kraftyhand on line shop

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous creations as always Laney.

Hugs
Linda xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Laney, love them.

Hugs Julie xx