Followers

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Anything goes at Bearlymine

The challenge this week at Bearlymine Challenges is everyones favourite

ANYTHING GOES
I Have used one of my favourite stamps' Gibson Girl' from the Artistic Stamper coloured with pro markers, DP Vintage lace from Bearlymine Designs, Anja die and flourish from Marianne Dies, flowers from WOC, a border lace and butterfly die with added pearls.
we have 2 fabulous sponsors this week

Marianne D Designs 


High Hopes Rubber Stamps - $25 Gift Certificate

I'm still on holiday......ooo lurvely be back soon
if you have time please join in and pop on over to



6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Laney the detail is fab and a gorgeous image and colours.

Hugs Julie xxx

Lozzy T said...

Beautiful card Laney..Hugs Lozzy xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card, love the image, colours and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Laney! I hope you are having a fab holiday.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Laney. I love the lace.

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made, Laney
I like your Diva :-))
Hugs, Andreja