Followers

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Pretty in Pink at Kraftyhands Challenge

Its a
Pretty in Pink 
challenge this month at Kraftyhands Challenges
I have used the very versatile 
Finishing Touch cd
Which has fabulous printable Paper Designs and also matching Sentiments in a range of colours
all I have added to my card are the flowers and butterflies everything else was from the cd.
Would love you to come join in the fun and to pop in at
 Kraftyhands Challenges
to see what my lovely teamies have made!


7 comments:

tilly said...

thoses papers are so pretty and love the butterflies
Tilly

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Laney, beautiful papers and delicate colours.

Hugs Julie xxx

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Laney , it is awesome .Love the papers and the sentiment tag along with that pretty butterfly
hugs Shirley-Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card as always Laney.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia said...

A gorgeous card Laney.I love this CD,the papers are so useful.
Sylvia x

Andree said...

This is fabulous Laney, the papers and sentiment are wonderful x

Desire Fourie said...

Such an elegant birthday card and a girl cant go wrong with pink.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}