Followers

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Steam Punk..dont mind if I do!


Well I have sat hear colouring this afternoon and would like to share the first of my Steam Punk cards, which I made just for me because I had some free time, I have used a kanban stamp which has been about for ages but I just purchased off ebay (so glad I did I love them) coloured with promarkers, DP is from a cd ,added some black webbing, metal corners ,buttons and a die cut flourish, will be back tomorrow hopefully with another one,
I am adding this card into the following challenges:
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/..for the boys
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes
http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..vintage stamp

17 comments:

Netty said...

oooh I love your fabulous card, Annette x

Andree said...

A sensational card Laney, I love Steampunk - and these stamps x

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning steampunk card, beautifully put together, love it. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Laney, this is a FAB steampunk card all the detail looks amazing so does that main image the colours are perfect.
hugs
lorraine x

Lozzy T said...

This is amazing Laney, love the colours and all the detailing..Hugs Lozzy xx

Lori said...

Awesome "for the boys" card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A stunning steam-punk card Laney - just spotted it on Craft Room Challenge and had to pop over to leave a comment. Love that stamp!
Sylvia x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Laney. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our "Here it for the Boys" Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Elena said...

wow! It's fantastic!

2amscrapper said...

amazing composition-wonderful layers! Glad you brought this to the Craft Room! Helene

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Laney, love the image and great papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

hazel said...

A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Tamie said...

Fantastic coloring and awesome layout! I love the antique feel of your card too. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Karen said...

Oh this is fab Laney, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, oh wow what a fabulous card design, that image is so smart for a young person. hugs Shirleyxxxx

sue w. said...

Hi Laine, this is a fabulous card, love the image and colours.
Hugs Sue W.