Followers

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Anything Goes at Kraftyhands

Its an 
ANYTHING GOES
Challenge at the Kraftyhand challenge this month
I have used Garden Steps cd from Kraftyhands,
Printed out the backing paper and die cut the image, added mesh,organza ribbon,butterflies,pearls finishing of with some stickles..a very feminine card me thinks.
You have plenty of time to come join us this month and a nice easy challenge for you too, please remember to use something from the Kraftyhand range
you can stock up here
why not pop on over to the challenge blog to see what my lovely teamies have made
I am adding this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card, like the mesh to soften the look
Tilly

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

hello Laney
What a stunning sympathy card this would be and you are right it is very feminine . Love it ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

Andree said...

A very pretty card Laney, I love the soft colour x

Paper Panda said...

Beautiful card. Think I will have to get this CD!
Mandy x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Laney, love the soft pastel colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Daniele said...

so pretty, love the image
hugs