Followers

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Its a sketch at Kraftyhands


Its a Sketch this month at the Kraftyhands Challenge
I have used  bouncing babies Cd from kraftyhands for my take on the sketch, everything printed is from the cd, I have added pearls lace and ribbon to finish off my card.
Would love to see you all join in and remember you must use a Kraftyhand product to be in with a chance of winning £20 to spend in the Kraftyhand shop
While I'm here I would also like to tell you about Mike and Ian on You Tube
They have done some fabulous tutorials I'm sure you'll enjoy their company!!
Why not pop on over to
 Kraftyhands Challenge
to see what my lovely teamies have made
hugs
laney


5 comments:

Sylvia said...

A lovely card Laney.A cute image and pretty embellishments.
Sylvia x

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty card and sorry for not being around much to see your awesome work...keeping in touch..xx

luv aNNie

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Andree said...

A super sweet card Laney. The image and papers are lovely x

Daniele said...

such a cutie Laney
hugs

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Sorry late with visit , family visiting .
love the CD papers and image and the die cut frame .Oh and the lace .all pretty girly .
hugs Shirley-Anne