Followers

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Its that man about town again and a super sneak peak!!


Yep I have been playing with my Kraftyhand Cd's again and one of my very favourites is the
 'Man about Town'
 fabulous images and papers a must for any male cards! and very popular with my customers!
Now there are exciting things happening over at Kraftyhands and I would like to share this with you

Craft Nouveau CD

Ladies this is fabulous believe me!!
you can see for yourself over at
a fabulous walk thro of the cd ..you only get this with Kraftyhands what a great idea!!
it is also on pre-order right now at
finally it will be show cased
 on Create & Craft - 1st October 2013 at 11am & 3pm
so hope you will tune in!!
Entering into the following challenge


8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Laney love those cards, the images and papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

fun stamping said...

Just gorgeous, your cards - so perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too. I hope to see you there again soon.

Hugs,Cornelia
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Two fabulous male cards, Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

Tina henderson said...

So happy that I saw your creation on MIM x

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ DT
mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk DT
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ DT

mags said...

Two gorgeous creations Laney. Will definitely have to add this CD to my collection.
Mags
x

Cindy Groh said...

Cool masculine cards. May I post a link to them on my Manly Monday blog post. LMK
Cindy

Cindy Groh said...

PS I saw your card on MIM.

Helen said...

Two great cards - love the images and the vintage feel.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x