Followers

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Classic Christmas at Kraftyhands Challenge

 Its a new month and a new challenge over at Kraftyhands
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS
(using Red, Gold, and Green)
and this month we are playing
Just For Fun!
I have used Kraftyhands Holly and Snowflake cd
I Chose the Green DP and the oval  pyramage which I have layered onto gold card,added a little glitter and a big red bow to finish off.
If you are looking for quality CD's then pop on over to Kraftyhands
where there is something for everybody!
I'd also like to mention Kraftyhands new CD
Vintage Transport
Launching on Create & Craft 19th November at 11am
Available to Pre-Order Now (shipping starts 18th November)
Pre-0rder Price £14.99+p&p (Create & Craft Price £16.99+p&p)
VTV2
now why not come and join in with our fun challenge and pop on over to see the wonderful creations of my teamies 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Laney, I do love this cute snowman and the papers.

Hugs
Linda xxxxx

Andree said...

A super sweet card Laney, I love the image and snowflake paper x

Sylvia said...

A fab card Laney. Love your design.
Sylvia x