Followers

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

New Challenge at Bearlymine

Good Morning must apologise for my post being late this morning......blogger wasnt playing nice today
Its time for a new challenge at Bearlymine Challenges

 Christmas Traditional Colors (Red Greenusing Die cuts


I have used Kenny K images and papers from Bearlymine Designs christmas Traditions and  Xmas Delight collections available from here I have used my spellbinders dies along with a joy die
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week too
 I know you will just love to play along
, Marianne Designs


LOTV - £10 Gift Voucher

If you have time please pop on over to 
to see what the rest of the DT have created
I am adding these to the following challenges

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

These are so fun and cool. Love the vibrant reds.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Laney these are fabulous, I love the gorgeous images and papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anet van Zyl said...

Your cards are beautiful Laney, I love the background paper and cute images.