Followers

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Anything Goes at Bearlymine Designs

 We have a super new challenge for you at Bearlymine Challenges its
ANYTHING GOES
and its running until 
7th January!!




I have used  Winter fairy  Talva from Mo's digital Pencil coloured with promarkers and glittered, DP from Bearlymine Designs Winter Swirl collection available from here on both my card and gift box, I also used my spellbinders dies, added lace and ribbon too.
We have 5 fabulous sponsors
 Fred She Said - $20 Gift Certificate

Bunny Zoe's - £10 Gift Voucher

Alota Rubber Stamps - $15 Gift Certificate

Merly Impressions - £15 Gift Voucher

Bearly Mine Designs - £15 Gift Voucher
I'm sure you would love to win one of these fab prizes!! and you also have the extra time to enter too!!
why not pop on over to http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ to see what my lovely teamies have made.

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just soooo beautiful with wonderful blue monochromatic colouring. A gorgeous gift idea too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my word Laney these are fabulous. Love the image and the gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Daniele said...

stunning card and box Laney, so pretty
hugs

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creations Laney :-) both are absolutely fabulous !! I have spent ages admiring them ,, lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

AnjaCardz said...

Absolutely gorgeous set! Esp. the card is beautiful. Love all the blues. They give the image a perfectly frosty touch.
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week! Hope to see you playing again soon.

Hugs, Anja

Emily said...

Love the lace on the box. Super cute. This set is so frosty and cold, I think I'll have to go make a cup of tea now! I found you through Make it Monday.

jen t. said...

omg! so pretty! love the details too! thanks for joining our challenge!! jen t. from parade your crafts dt:)

Lin said...

Laney, what a fabulous Gift duo. The card design is gorgeous. I love that image and she is beautifully coloured, and the little gift box is so pretty I wouldn't care if there was no gift inside it!

Thanks for sharing these stunning creations with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card and box, the details look fantastic. thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Kerry Hocking said...

Simply stunning, thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

Marie said...

Cute! Very lovely looking creation, love the blue theme. Thanks for playing along with my Winter fun challenge over at CCM. Merry Christmas!
Love n hugs
Marie