Followers

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Christmas Sentiment at Bearlymine Challenge

Another fab challenge from Bearlymine Challenges and this week is
use a
 Christmas Sentiment
I have used my Spellbinders dies and a sentiment stamp I have had for years, DP from Bearlymine Designs
Designer Extreme 3 cd, die cut Ponsiettia's also by spellbinders with a little added pearl.
We have 3 fabulous sponsors this week too

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - 3 Digi's of the Winner's Choice

My Mum's Craft Shop - £10 Gift Voucher

Bearly Mine Designs - £10 Gift Voucher
I hope you can play along with us  and if you have time would love you to go see what my fabulous teamies have made
I am entering this card into the following challenges

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is just gorgeous with wonderful colouring and those poinsettia flowers are just scrumptious.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Laney, love those poinsettia's .

Hugs Julie xxx

Lori said...

Laney, this card is gorgeous! I keep seeing these poinsettia dies and I'm really thinking I need to get me some! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Billie A said...

Very pretty love the colors, sentiment and the flowers. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Tamie said...

Love your sentiment! and how you highlighted it! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Helen said...

Beautiful - a really elegant card and I love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card! Very pretty pointsettias. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Clotee said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

Anna Jasiolek said...

Lovely pink X-mas card, I love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx