Followers

Saturday, 14 December 2013

GDT for Sugarcreek Hollow

 I was delighted to be chosen as Guest Designer by the Sugarcreek Hollow ladies ad the theme for the challenge this time is    
                                                          Recycling & Repurposing

we want people to make vintage or shabby chic projects with recycled elements or take something and use it for a totally different purpose.
I have used a vintage Santa, DP from Bearlymine designs for my background and have made use of the left overs to make my ponsiettias, I have also used some hessian from an old chestnut sack.....it has been washed LOL!! finished off with a little tag and some gold netting ribbon, as you can see I have also used my nesties to create the fancy edge of my card.
as my mum often says waste not want not..
now lets see what you can use !!


    http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.co.uk/
I am adding this card into the following challenges

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your GDT Laney, love the fabulous image and gorgeous papers and embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful vintage creation, love the recycled additions.
Yvonne

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Laney, gorgeous design and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Laney and I adore the colours. I adore this vintage image the the awesome layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Janette said...

Great card Laney...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

otomys said...

This is totally gorgeous Laney. Love your vintage image and the colours are stunning. Thanks for sharing your lovely card and be our guest designer at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Amelia

Linda said...

What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week for our Anything goes Challenge :) xx
I have Candy on my Blog up for grabs until Christmas http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

Cathi ONeill said...

Love the image and your papers! Gorgeous card! Great repurposing and recycling!

Laurart said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx