Followers

Sunday, 22 December 2013

My Very Last Christmas card


Phew!! finally... my very last Christmas card of 2013..definitely starting earlier next year!!..not sure what I think of this one...mmmm... I have used my cricut and also spellbinders, left over paper from Bearlymine design project was in my bit box, music sheet, Martha stewart punch , lace ribbons,cheery lynn die-cut corners, WOC rose..so it is a mixture of allsorts.
I know we will all be busy over the next few days so will take this opportunity  to wish you all
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I am entering this card into the following challenges

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Love the bauble Laney, as card topper and those beautiful corners .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

Sara S. said...

I love the gleam from this card. And your bow with the beautiful rose in the center is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle. Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

BeautifulThanks for joining us in our last challenge of 2013. Hope to see more of your creations in 2014.
Julie T
Aud Sentiments card.

maureenjscott said...

This is a great card, love the shiny corners and your white bow! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center, Mo dt x