Followers

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Some good news! and a challenge post


Well yes I am buzzing!! my good news is........I was asked to join the lovely ladies as a DT Member at

WOW!! how cool is that ,I am absolutely delighted!
Well the challenge this week over at
 is a sketch


so here is my first card as part of the team

I Have used the  'Baby-Line' digi stamp from  Just Inklined, coloured with promarkers,I  have also used my nesties circles and scalloped circles, die cut lace from a Cheerylynn die and the little buttons are a Marriane die, the DP is freebie I have had some time thanks to Bev Rochester.
 Our fabulous sponsor this week is

So why not pop on over to
                                                       http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ 
                            to see what my lovely new teamies have made and join in with the challenge
I am adding this card into the following challenges:
http://www.craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/...boys
http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes


11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab Card And Congrats

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Laney well deserved, gorgeous card and image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty card Laney, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, oh wow what a gorgeous image for a new baby, love your design, papers and colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Carole x said...

well cute baby card x

Monika Reeck said...

Great using the sketch Laney and lovely Image too cuuuteeee...love the all blue color on your card..really sweet baby card

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #147, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

What a cute image, I love the happy, dripping bunny! I also like the way the image pops against the soft blue. Looks like you are going to have fun with those markers! Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday.

Have a great week
Rachael :-)

Pia S said...

This baby image is lovely and equally perfect for a baby girl as for a baby boy, it's all up to the choice of colors and design. I like the clean look and soft colors of this baby card. Adorable! I spotted it on MIM.

mags said...

A gorgeous card Laney. Well done on the DT position too. Well deserved.
Mags
x

Susan Hogan said...

Congratulations Laney! Great card to celebrate too.

Leslie said...

Your project is absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for playing in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT