Followers

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Use Die Cuts NO Punches at ILPM

Its  time for another fabulous new challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers  and this week we would like you to
Use Die Cuts NO Punches
I Have used  Digital papers from Bearlymine Designs, a LOTV stamp and sentiment coloured with my promarkers then die cut using my Nesties, I have also used a Marianne Anja Die to add to my layers.
Our sponsors this week are
Mariannes Dies



 MilkCoffee Stamps
 I do hope you can come and join in, why not pop on over to
 I ♥ ProMarkers 
to see what my lovely talented teamies have made>
I am adding this card into the following challenges:

12 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image Laney, love the paper and die cuts.
Hugs Julie xxx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Awe what a fabulous creation Laney! Wonderful coloring & design!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Diane said...

What an adorable card...so cute!!! Love your image and card!!! thanks for joining us at "The Sisterhood"!!
Diane DT

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, what a gorgeous card, I love the design and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh just super hun, and perfect for our male theme this week. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies. Hugs Squirrel xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Such a cute card, love the papers with this image really draw your eye in. Thanks for sharing with us at A Little Bit Crafty, hugs Susan x

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Laney, I love the cute image and pretty paper.

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Laney! Love the bold papers, great use of die cuts and sweet LOTV image!
Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Marie said...

Very lovely. Adore the image. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers and my digital challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Laney, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lisa B said...

I love how that adorable image pops off the page. Super cute!

Thank you for sharing your creation with us and playing along with our "One for the Boys" challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

ahlers5 said...

Really lovely card. I love the way the papers frame the image.