Followers

Sunday, 2 March 2014

GDT for Unstampabelles

I was so pleased I was chosen to be a GDT member this month at Unstampabelles and wow did these ladies challenge me!!
Challenge #33 is to create a CARD or SCRAP PAGE 
with geometric shapes

The TWIST this month - if you can face this challenge - make sure you have at least THREE different shapes on your paper-based project. 
I dont think my cards are ever in this style but loved how it turned out
I hope you can pop over to see the fabulous makes at the Unstampabelles and maybe take the challenge ...I did!!
hugs
laney

3 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

You certainly had no problems meeting the challenge Laney. We are in awe of your work - thank you for being our Guest designer for the month - if you follow the blog you will know there are two other chances to be challenged as a member of the DT - ??? Think you could do it? It is not a 'have to'; it's a 'well, why not'!

JanR said...

Great card! Glad you could join us as a guest designer!

Tracey Fehr said...

Laney, your card is outstanding! Thanks for joining us as a Guest Designer for this challenge.
Tracey, DT Unstampabelles