Followers

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

My 'Create It' Magazine Makes




These are 4 of the projects in the new Create It Magazine from Kraftyhands, loving this new magazine which will be quarterly, tips, step by step projects and a little bit craziness from the guys and a good quality Mag with the cd included!!something in it for everyone!! Did I say I was featured in this one lol!!
If you are going to the NEC over the next few days it will be available from the Kraftyhand stand please pop in and say hi to the guys I'm sure they would love to see you

5 comments:

Daniele said...

gosh you are quick of the mark, great cards
hugs

Laney said...

LOL!! magazine arrived yesterday so sat and printed then cut all the projects out last night made these 4 today as I have my grandaughters with me thro the week, I have a craft fair on Saturday so busy busy busy and these are so quick and easy to put together.

cheryl Baker said...

Oh these are great hun hope craft fair goes well hugs cheryl xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection Ginny x

mags said...

These are great Laney. Just sat here printing out my CD now so gonna be busy later.
Mags
x