Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

One for the Girls at Bearlymine Challenges


Time for a new monthly Challenge from Bearlymine Challenges and its
ONE FOR THE GIRLS
this month.
I have used a LOTV stamp coloured with promarkers,DP from Bearlymine Designs
Summer Rose Collection, used my spellbinders dies and added ribbon and sentiment.


I do hope you can come join in we would love to see you girly makes
we have 2 fabulous sponsors this week too
please visit the  Bearlymine Challenges to find out more
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..make it digital...digi papers

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the embellishments Ginny x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Laney thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mad Moose said...

Super sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Marie said...

Sweet card, great us of the dies. Lovely! Thanks for "making it digital" and playing with us this week over at PFP.
Love n Hugs
Marie

Julie said...

This is wonderful Laney! I love the colours and papers, and it's great how you've framed the image with the die cuts! Thanks for joining us at a Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

Anet van Zyl said...

Adorable card Laney, I love the cute image and pretty paper. Beautiful frame die.