Followers

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Hats!! at I♥Promarkers!

Another fab new challenge over at I ♥Promarkers and the theme this week is 
HATS,
I have used a Kenny K image 'Boogie Down' coloured with promarkers , DP from bearlymine designs,added  heart pearls and ribbon finishing off with a little glitter.
we have a fabulous sponsor this week
KennyK
why not pop over to
to see what my lovely teamies have made!
I am adding this card into the following challenges
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes ..twist stars


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the layout gorgeous image Ginny X

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Helene Siermans said...

Love the soft colours on this card and how you used the image. Looks fantastic together with the pretty ribbon and bow.

Thank you for playing along with us at Kenny K Krafty Krew!
Good luck!
Nick
Team A(ll That)

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful and beautifully coloured and designed.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}