Followers

Monday, 7 April 2014

New Challenge at Kraftyhands

Its that time again for a new challenge over at kraftyhands
and this month its a 
sketch
 so Here is my card
I have used the 'Steampunk Emporium' cd, I have used the papers and topper printed straight from this fabulous cd then followed the sketch, I love this image infact this is one of my favourite cd's.
You wont believe the cards the DT have made for this one.......one sketch and such an array of different cards.
Would love for you to pop by and take a look would also like you to join in with the challenge too!
hugs
laney

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

cheryl Baker said...

oh this is one super card hun great image hugs cheryl xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Laney, love the papers and image it's so different, love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Laney.
Mags
x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Laney, I love this image and papers with the gold card x

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hello Laney
Always said that this steam punk style is not for me but have to say you have inspired me to try .This creations is amazing .
hugs Shirley-Anne. DT