Followers

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Bearlymine Designs May Challenge

Good morning one and all! we have a fabulous new challenge over at Bearlymine Challenges for the month of May and its
FLOWERS
 I have used a LOTV image, DP from Bearlymine Designs 'Fairyland Dreams' available from Here not sure if you can see but I have added glitter along with a bow and WOC flowers, I have also used my nesties on my image and cheerylynn dies for the golden leaves.
we have 2 sponsors this week

Offering a surprise package
 

I do hope you have time to go visit the challenge and see what my lovely teamies have made
I am adding this card into the following challenges

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun...just so gorgeous..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue Bridesmith said...

Such a Pretty Design just perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Thank you for joining us,it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week.... Good luck in the draw...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and B.paper,gorgeous bow and love the floral spray-thanks for joining us at Crafting at the weekend for our very first challenge
carol DT x

Daisylove Creations said...

What a precious image!! Love the papers you used and the flowers!!
Thanks for joining us this week over at Die Cuttin Divas :0)
Diana