Followers

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Flowers at I ♥Promarkers

A new challenge over at I♥Promarkers and this week its flowers
I have used a gibson girl stamp coloured with promarkers, DP from bearlymine designs 'Flower Delight', added lace, ribbon, bow pearls and flowers and my spell binders nesties.
and we have a fabulous sponsor this week
Marianne Designs
I do hope you can join in the fun and also please pop over to
to see what my lovely teamies have made,
I am adding this card into the following challenges


4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Laney beautiful detail and layout.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jan Ltc said...

This is fabulous thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Susi said...

Beautiful card and awesome colouring. Love the image.
Thanks for playing with us over at Cards und More Challenge.
Susi

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - lovely vintage feel.

Thanks for joining us at Cards Und More.

Helen (GDT} x