Followers

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Whatever The Weather at I♥Promarkers

Its 'Whatever The Weather'  over at I♥Promarkers this week
I have used this bright and sunny digi stamp from Sassy Cheryls Stamps
'You are my Sunshine'
coloured with promarkers and diecut using my nesties, DP from Bearlymine Designs finishing off with a LOTV sentiment.
This week we have Polkadoodles as a sponsor so why not come and join in the challenge and pop on over to see what my lovely teamies have made
I am entering this card into the following challenges

4 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Love this Laney, fabulous image and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Linny said...

What a cute image Laney. Love the colours used. Linda x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, stunning card love that image and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxx