Followers

Monday, 9 June 2014

a lot late and some news from Kraftyhands

This is my card for the Kraftyhand Challenge which I am posting extremely late so my apologies to Mike ,Ian and the ladies of the DT, The theme this month is
FLORAL FANCY
I have used my new tonic die and a topper from Kraftyhands 
'A Fine Romance'
which fit the die perfectly! I have added some roses to finish off my card.
Once again I must apologise..I am at the moment taking a short break from the DT's I am part of because I have  hurt my back  and have unfortunately had to give up my job so feeling a little bit down too, I am not sitting at my PC or craft desk but using my Ipad at the moment as its too painful to sit for long.
However I am hoping a few weeks rest will do the trick and Hubby is taking me on a restful holiday at the end of this month and should be back on July 7th. He only booked it today bless him xx
Before I go I wanted to let you all know Kraftyhands have their second issue of the' Create it' magazine
soon to be released
to find out more please visit

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

Sylvia said...

It's beautiful Laney. Hope your back is soon better and you have a lovely holiday.
Sylvia x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, what a lovely vintage style card I love the diecut and your desing and colour is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Laura said...

This image so suites the cad, lovely. XXX