Followers

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Embossing Challenge at I♥Promarkers

Well friends I am feeling a little better and can now sit a little while before the pain sets in so I am back to my cardmaking hopefully, my card today is for the challenge over at I♥Promarkers and the theme is EMBOSSING
I have used Tied Together embossing folder and added little pearls, a digi stamp one of my favourites from Meljens designs coloured with promarkers, I also used spellbinders border dies, circular dies and one for the sentiment too finishing off with a white ribbon and bow.
we have 2 fabulous sponsors this week to tempt you to come play along with us

Marianne Designs

Milk Coffee Digi Shop

Please pop on over to
to see what my fabulous teamies have made
I am entering this card into the following challenges

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful image and card Ginny x

julie_woolston said...

Ahh what a beautiful sweet card Laney.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

Beautiful card with soft colours!
Thanks for playing along at Meljens!
Sue
Senior DT Meljens

Michelle said...

A beautiful card. Love your embossing and the sweet image - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

Ani said...

Very cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania! Good luck!

kenli said...

Wow so beautiful.Adorable image and your design and details are fabulous. Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania!

Paper Panda said...

Beautifuil card, and such a sweet image too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
Mandy x (PPCC DT)