Followers

Sunday, 1 June 2014

One for the Boys at bearlymine Challenges


I must apologise for the lateness of my post I am having a few health problems at the moment and cant sit at PC or crafting table for any length of time......
Its a new challenge over at Bearlymine Challenges and the theme this month is 
ONE FOR THE BOYS
I have used this super little guy from LOTV coloured up with promarkers, my DP is from Bearlymine Designs 'Mixed Media 2 'collection, I then finished off using die cuts and some card Candy.

I do hope you can come join in the fun this month as we have 2 fabulous sponsors once again


I will be back later to hopefully enter some challenges

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and image Ginny ☺

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Laney, I love your image and gorgeous blues.
Pauline
x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Laney, this is a gorgeous card. Love the image, backing papers (of course) and the addition of the bunting. You take care of yourself. You know where we are if you need anything - just the end of an e-mail or a Facebook message. Best wishes and gentle hugs, Kym

vinita jain said...

Stunning creation in blues, perfect for the boys card and I love the background PP!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, I love what youve done with this image, I hope the little lad doesnt land on that fence though, it looks a bit nasty. hugs Shirleyxxxxx