Followers

Sunday, 13 July 2014

A baby Crib




Today for my Inspirational post for Bearly mine Designs I wanted to do something other than a card and here it is,  A baby crib... which I have cut using my cricut and scal software, I have used  papers from 3 different collections of Bearly mine papers and added lace and Ribbon

SIMPLY DOTS

SIMPLY STRIPES

PAPER LACE
I have used the pink from each of these beautiful collections and they matched perfectly.
if you would like to see more of the collections
please visit

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning creation Ginny x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous Laney! Wow! I have never seen anything like this before. It is so great! What a wonderful creation!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Squirrel and The Fox!! Hope to see you again next challenge.

Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

Perfect Project so cute.
Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Elfie

Bianca said...

What a super cute baby girft! Thank your for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Debora said...

How creative! What a fun creation! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!