Followers

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Girls Girls Girls at I♥Promarkers

We have a new challenge this week at I♥Promarkers
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
I have used an older LOTV stamp (ooh shes too cute) coloured with promarkers , a Joy diecut which has been coloured using TH distress ink, papers from Bearlymine Designs,finishing off with a bow and sentiment.
we have a fabulous sponsor this week too
Dies to Die for
now thats reason enough to come join us in the challenge
would love to see your girlie cards
need inspirations then pop on over to
to see the fabulous creations my teamies have made
I am entering this card into the following challenges

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful papers and dies gorgeous card Ginny x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, stunning card love the image and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx