Followers

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Ribbon at I♥Promarkers

Its time for another challenge at I♥Promarkers and the theme is to use
RIBBON
Its been a while since I coloured up a tilda stamp so here she is coloured with promarkers, I have used mainly Marianne dies  along side one nestie, DP is from Bearlymine Designs. added ribbon and pearls to finish off my not so traditional xmas card.........my first one of the year I may add lol!!
we have 2  fabulous sponsors this week
Marianne

 Crafty Ribbons

I would love to see you join in the fun and pop on over to
to see what my lovely teamies have made.

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny X

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun.....:o)

Vicky xx

Claire said...

gorgeous card,beautiful colouring and fab use of those dies too.Thanks so much for joining our 'Celebrations' challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 187 - hope to see you again soon x

Kruemel said...

Love your card - it totally makes me want to make a christmas card!

Thank you for joining us at MDUC this fortnight!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel