Followers

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Wedding Book and Box


 Well I am so excited as my youngest son is to be married on Friday..this is the card I have made for them along with the decorated box
 I can show you now as they arent bloggers and wont see it before their special day.
I have used various dies including Spellbinders, GoKreate, Joy and Joanna Sheen, white and silver card stock LOTV stamp coloured with promarkers, added lace, bows, pearls and flowers.

I have also been busy making favours for their special day



 The little bags were made using the SUMMER of 59 CD from Kraftyhands and all I had to do was print and cut, I have also added ribbon and pearls to them..they have all now been filled with little goodies for the guests.
Hope you liked my wedding projects

11 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful wedding creations.
Have a very nice day.
Gr Elly

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow!! stunning creations Ginny x

Jane Savage said...

Oh my Laney these creations are exquisite!! Many congratulations to the happy couple! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is fab thankyou for sharing with us over at Crafty Ribbons this time.
Eclectic Ellapu - Owner
Altered Eclectics - Owner
Handcrafted by Ellapu
DT Crafty Ribbons

mags said...

Gorgeous wedding card and love the little favour boxes. Congratulations to the happy couple and I hope you all have a wonderful day.
mags
x

Pat N. said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the open book look. Fabulous design. Great favors too. TFS at DCD.

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning and so beautifully decorated, it will be a wonderful keepsake for your daughter and I hope you all had an amazing day. Sweet favours too! Thanks for entering at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

bonnie said...

Absolutely stunning....thank you for joining in with us over a Crafty Ribbons xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Laney,
This is beautiful. What a gorgeous keepsake this is. Made with an an enormous amount of pride I can tell. Hope all went well at the wedding & the happy couple loved your card. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx