Followers

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Bearlymine Inspiration & I♥Promarker Chalenge Anything goes

My Card today is covering Bearlymine Inspirations and also the I♥Promarker challenge
I Have used DP from Bearlymine Designs 'load of Ole Bricks'collection thought it went well with the Boogie on Down digi stamp from Kenny K coloured with my promarkers, I also added the border and some card candy.
You can get all your digital papers from here
best make a coffee you'll be there a while so many wonderful collections to choose from

Now onto the I♥Promarkers Challenge
ANYTHING GOES
and this week we're being sponsored by
I do hope you can come join in and visit the blog to see what my lovely teamies have made:
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/..photo inspiration
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..song ..Born to boogie- Hank Williams
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes .twist Music

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and layout Ginny x

Gwyneth said...

Great choice of layout to go with the image. Fab card.

meiaudesigns said...

Stunning coloring! I love the colors you've used and this image is so cool! Love the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 
Friday Sketch DT

Helene Siermans said...

Wow you rocked this image! Great colouring and I like the shape you used to cut out the stamp.

The brick wall paper look awesome too.


Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Kenny K and hope to see you back soon!
Nick
Team A(ll That)

Ruza Rebel said...

Great card! Super FUN! Thank you for joining our "Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Jacki Randolph said...

Fabulous card, with your coloring and design, Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Love to Create Challenge Inspired by a Song, Movie or Book.

Hugs
Jackie - LTC owner

Jacki Randolph said...

Fabulous card, with your coloring and design, Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Love to Create Challenge Inspired by a Song, Movie or Book.

Hugs
Jackie - LTC owner

Chris (catt871) said...

This is awesome!! I love the big brick wall - it does go perfect with that image and that song! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week!!
Hugs,
Chris
DT