Followers

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Make your own BP at I♥Promarkers

This week at I♥Promarkers we would love for you to create your own backing papers, mine was created in craft artist, My image is from Squigglefly and is 'Hello there neighbour' coloured with promarkers, added the banner and ribbon to finish off my card.
we have 2 fabulous sponsors this week

Squigglefly 

 Mariannes
 I do hope you can come join in and pop on over to
to see what my teamies have made.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Laney, gorgeous card love the backing you created! cute image too!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and BP Ginny x

Dortesjs said...

very cute card

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is so cute...wonderful...love that paper!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Pets or Favourite Animal" challenge!!!
Beth F&F DT