Followers

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Sketch time at Kraftyhands

 Time for a new Challenge over at Kraftyhands and this month we have this fabulous Sketch to follow

For my card I have used the VINTAGE MOTORS CD, I printed off all the papers  adding a little distressing using TH inks, then layered them up and followed the sketch, finishing off with the contrasting black ribbon...simples!
I do hope you can come join us in the challenge
why not pop on over to see what my lovely teamies have made

Coming soon!!!
A fabulous fun CD I'm sure you are gonna love it as much as me!
will be back soon with my samples!


5 comments:

mags said...

Lovely card Laney.
Mags
x

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hi Laney
clever take on sketch and perfect paper and image combination .
hugs Shirley-Anne

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Laney.
Hugs Julie xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Paper Panda said...

Fab man's card!
Mandy x