Followers

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Vintage Fan

I just wanted to share this vintage fan that I have just finished, the Fan image was a free for personal use image that I've had for some time I have mounted them onto gold card adding lace and some card candy  which I bought last year (tons of it may I add) must use it up.........finished off with a gem brad and tassle.
I am entering this fan into the following challenges:
http://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..anything but a card
http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/all-crafts-challenge-augustseptember.html......anything but a card
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feeling-little-vintage.html

9 comments:

Daniele said...

stunning fan Laney
hugs x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful fan Ginny x

Linsey said...

GASP!!! Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous!!! I love it!!! I've never ever thought of making a fan of any kind, but now I am truly inspired! I love the beautiful roses with heart image and the faux antique metal-like look and how you mounted it with the gold and added the brads for superb dimension! I know I'm rambling, but this is simply marvelous! Thank you for sharing it! So happy I clicked on your name over at the craft my life challenge blog :)

Mrs A. said...

I love your gorgeous , gorgeous Fan fantastic colours and love the bling . Thankyou for haring with us at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

Francesca said...

gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie

Francesca x

Rocky said...

This is gorgeous, the addition of the lace has really made it look vintage, so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at All Crafts Challenge.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness this is amazing, what a beautiful piece of art, stunning. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this fortnight.Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Toni said...

Laney, this is simple amazing. So beautiful!

Dortesjs said...

aww stunning love this