Followers

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Feeling Distressed at ILPM

Time for a new challenge over at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ and this week the theme is

FEELING DISTRESSED

I Have used this fabulous stamp from Imagination crafts coloured with promarkers I have enhanced the stamped image with Detail Sparkle also from Imagination Crafts (love this stuff) mounted on a Joy diecut, I have distressed DP and Gold Mirri Card using my fab distressing tool , finishing off with a yellow bow.
we have a fab sponsor this week too

La Pashe
Would love for you to come join in with the challenge and m,aybe pop on over to
to see what my lovely teamies have made.
I am adding this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Laney.
Hugs Julie xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Nicky Wilcox said...

A beautiful card love the soft look, thank you for joining us at Imagination crafts. xxx