Followers

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Include a number at I♥Promarkers

This week we would like you to Include a number at I♥Promarkers.
I have used DP from Bearlymine Designs cutting out the No 15 with the cricut, I have used this free Digi Image coloured with promarkers finishing off with a sentiment and a bow.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week
 Mariannes

Crafty Ribbons
I do hope you can join us at I♥Promarkers and why not pop on over to see what my lovely teamies have made.
I am adding this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Laney love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x

Mad Moose said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Marlene Atkinson said...

a beautiful card. thank you for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us this week at CraftyCatz...xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Just gorgeous Laney!
Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at The Crafting Cafe in our Shades Of One challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx