Followers

Sunday, 7 September 2014

Kraftyhand Challenge and update on new cd and yes I'm very late!

oh dear I am very late today but please forgive me I was celebrating my birthday yesterday....think I feel rather normal now..yes I did say think lol!
Its time for the September challenge over at Kraftyhands and this month the theme is
Autumn Colours
so I do hope you can come join in the fun and while you are there check out the DT wonderful creations.
Now a little update from me about the latest cd from Kraftyhands

A little bit Naughty
 such a fun cd
here are a couple of samples from the cd

 So if you're looking for a little something different and a lot of fun this is the cd for you!
you can order your copy from
also the new Christmas issue of Create it!
hugs
laney

5 comments:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hello Laney .
Great fun card . Love the paper combination and that fabulous Bow
hugs Shirley-Anne

Sylvia said...

Super card Laney. Hope you don't have too much of a headache. Love the naughty cards too.
Sylvia x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Laney love the design, I do love the autumn colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

Andree said...

A super card Laney, I love the colours and layout. Your 'Naughty' cards are fabulous too x

Jeanette Jackson said...

Great challenge card Laney,and your `Naughty` are great too. Hugs Jeanette xx