Followers

Saturday, 13 September 2014

My Inspiration post for Bearlymine designs

Its my turn to hopefully give you a little inspiration, so heres my card, I have used DP from Bearlymine Designs  Happy haunting collection and also the recently released Halloween Fantasy,my image is a colouring page and I wanted to use this image which is coloured with promarkers as I have added a little spring to the back to add a little movement..I have uploaded a small video so you can see what I mean..oh I hope it works because I havent tried a video before lol!


My grandchildren loved it ! You can get your Halloween papers from
I am adding this card into the following challenges

6 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

oh hun i love this brilliant design,love the background hugs cheryl xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful autumn card Ginny x

Pat said...

Lovely Halloween card, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC.

Pat xx

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Laney: Love your cute Halloween card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Simply Create Too's "Fall Challenge #70.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love this card and the colours you have used. Caroline x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card Laney! I love that background with those spiders...very cool!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!