Followers

Sunday, 2 October 2016

A little bit colouring




Just wondering if any of you crafty people have been joining in with the colorista colouring course for adults by crafters companion? I have been colouring along on the course using my spectrum noir pens and my new colour blend pencils and thought i would share some bits i have made using the colouring sheets .....its been really good i have learnt lots and its something i am enjoying with my grand children..why not check it out you might just enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Chris Boldovici said...

Hi laney, I have been part-taking in the coloring classes by Sarah too. Loving it thus far. I am going to order the big bundle they have with the cards, markers and color books this coming week. I love what you've done with the coloring pages on the cards, just stunning coloring. I'm a bit jealous, LOL.......