Followers

Monday, 5 December 2016

Crafters Companion Crafternoon Bloghop




This is my project for the blog hop , I decided to make a pop up card using my Big Score board and decorated it with Sara Signature Collection contemporary Christmas collection, I have put details and link at the bottom of my post
Glad you popped by  and hope you're joining in for this very worthy cause and you can even win a little something which i have used on my card


To purchase a raffle ticket or make a donation for some fab prizes just click on the link below



https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/collections/sara-signature-collection/sara-signature-contemporary-christmas.html
Thank you for stopping by and
dont forget to leave a comment for me for  your chance to win something I have used to make my card
Winning Commenter has been notified
Congratulations Catherine!

15 comments:

Camsmum said...

Funnily enough I made a snowflake box card too... Love yours though. X

Suzie Kerr said...

Love your card. I really need to make 1 now. Got a long list of to do now lol xx

hollyberry said...

Really beautiful box card x

Laine said...

Love your project Laney!
xx

Emma Sheppard said...

Your box card made me smile as soon as I saw it! It is stunning. Thank you for helping to fundraise for mental health x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous creation Laney
Hugs Julie xxx

catherine said...

A fabulous project and love the dimensional element. Great blog hop and for such a good cause.
catherine

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love these boxes x

Sally Mitton said...

This is beautiful!! what a lovely box x

Sorayita said...

Gorgeous popup box Laney xx

CraftySuetoo said...

This is gorgeous, I really want to try a pop up box, I've promised myself I will during the holidays. Sue x

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh I already love to make these pop-up boxes and this here is especially nice with the colors used here and all the beautiful diecuts. It looks amazing hun, well done.

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

That's fantastic! Jx

Pat Philbrick said...

Unfortunately I've finished my cards but I do have the papers so will make notes for next year. :)

Tink said...

Beautiful Box card!