Followers

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Stamping on text

Made this card just for me ....... thought i would try something new to me  which was  to stamp and try to colour on a book page and this is the result......I have used Sheena Douglas day of the dead stamp ......I think she is stunning..... I also used spectrumnoir illustrator pens and colourblend pencils ..... all available from
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ something new......technique

3 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

woa - this is a great card. Love stamping on text, your coloring is super.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

Marlies said...

A beautiful card and a wonderful effect with the stamping on a bookpage. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Dora said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful and elegant feeling.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.