Well wasnt the Royal Wedding splendid! A beautiful day for a beautiful couple!
I think we've all had a touch of wedding fever
Get ready for a long post with plenty of pictures
I will be sharing this on FB as I have had a lot of requests for these boxes
Together forever signature collection
Forever in my heart die
Mr & Mrs die
Wings of love die
Tiara mine edgable die
Together forever papers
Die'sire Flowers for all occasions
Centura Pearl card
1. cut box base from card 10" x 12" and score at 2" on each side and
make up like normal box base
2. Wrap over lid, cut card 15" x 9" score at 6 1/2" turn to opposite
edge and score at 6 1/2"
3. decorate all with pattened papers as shown
4.add sticky tape to bottom of box base and to the back of box base,
also use collal glue to give it a firm hold when making up.
5. place the base on the the wrap over lid making sure you have it
right up to the score line at the back and have 1/2 inch at the front
6. remove the sticky tape and add glue to back of box then fold into
place the lid
7. Now you keepsake box is complete decorate with forever together dies.
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/ anything but a card
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ anything but a card
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes with patterned paper